About Me

My photo

I love being a mom and a wife. I've married to a man I would do anything for, and we have three beautiful children. I see so much of myself in both of them that it sometimes brings me to tears (happy ones).

I also love writing. Romance to be specific. I love the happily ever after that I believe everyone deserves. My stories aren't 'stop and smell the roses' type romances. While I believe everyone deserves happiness and true love, I know that sometimes you have to walk a hard road to find it. Those are the types of stories I like to write. The happily ever after that wasn't found, but earned. I work to earn mine on a daily basis and so do my characters. 

I am also working on a children's picture book series. Inspired (of course) by my kiddos. :)

On the non-writing front, I play acoustic guitar, sing, read like I get paid for it, ride horses, hike, paint rocks, and support a rather obsessive addiction to Pinterest.

I love to cook, which combined with my pinning addiction, leads to many experiments foisted on my unsuspecting husband and kids, mostly with good results. But sometimes, the dogs gets what the family refuses to eat. And they never complain. 

Monday, July 7, 2014

Irish Heart is now live!!!!

Irish Heart (Irish Treasures Saga - Book Two) is now AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!
For Print edition, the best place to purchase is from the manufacturer (no middle man) at CreateSpace
eBook edition can be found at Amazon
You can find all my books at Author Central
Also, If you've read Irish Strength and would like to leave a review, I would greatly appreciate it! If you purchased Irish Strength, you can leave a review on the amazon page. If you received it as a gift, you can leave reviews on Goodreads.com. 
Thank you all for your support!!!!!!
There was an error in this gadget